ED Map (EDMAP) Evaluation
In the fall of 2003, a survey of EDMAP students was conducted. As additional contact information is obtained, the questionnaire
is being sent to former students.
If you are a former EDMAP student who has not completed the questionnaire, please take the time to answer the following
questions and send your answers to Douglas Howard, Associate Program Coordinator, NCGMP.
Sample EDMAP student questionnaire contining six questions used to help evaluate the EDMAP component.
- What year/s did you participate in EDMAP, what degree were you working on when you were supported by EDMAP, and what was the
date of the degree if completed?
- If you have pursued any additional degrees after your EDMAP experience, what was the college/university, degree
(B.S., M.S., Ph.D), major, and date of your degree, if completed?
- Please describe your employment history since your EDMAP experience, including the organizations and your positions.
- Are you satisfied with the scientific knowledge you gained through the EDMAP program? How could this experience have
- How has this experience helped you in selecting a university and/or career, obtaining employment, in the day-to-day
function on the job, etc.?
- Can we list your name (without contact information) on our Web site as an EDMAP participant?